"Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone." ~ Gladys Browyn Stern
I have been really out of touch with my gratitude practice yesterday. So I am taking my own advice, and making September 23, 2014 my personal January 1 and starting my 365 days of gratitude over again.
Today, September 23, 2014, I am grate*full...
1. for a husband that cooks, cleans, and does laundry.
2. for the opportunity to be home and watch Rachael grow, to have early morning and post-school snuggles with Marc, and to help Melanie with her homework.
3. for the expanding opportunities I'm able to offer in my nonprofit.
4. for 24hoursofhappy.com (thank you so much Andrea for turning me on to it!)
5. for my friend JoAnn Thomasson who continues to post her blessings to our Facebook group.