Sunday, May 31, 2009
1. What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts? nine months or so i think
2. What is the shortest hour of the day? aren't they all 60 minutes?
3. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in? probably for midnight aka big blue madness @ uk
4. Who’s your shortest adult friend? courtney, i think
5. Who among your current friends have you known the longest? pete...we've known each other since we were four.
is anyone from sarkforum following me? have they taken the site down to do the upgrade? i'm getting that "no suitable nodes" message.
(wtf is a node anyway?"
i felt triggered all day. i wanted to cut, and had suicidal thoughts, and couldn't sleep. the thing is, when i go to bed, all i do is lay there and catastrophize. i ended up not getting to bed until 5:30. i turned off the lights and the sun was starting to come up.
i woke up this morning feeling much the same as i had when i went to bed, but then i joined a team of etsians who are based out of rochester. their stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!! use the tag RNEST when you're looking for stuff on etsy...this stuff is beautiful!!!
it motivated me to get off the damn computer and work on the totebag i'm making...you see me working on it don't you? rotflmao
facebook is all foccacta today...
and i'm getting music for the trip to nyc!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
I finally opened my etsy.com store last night! I'm on a tenuous internet connection here at best, so it took a VERY long time. So far, I have five items listed. A set of coasters, a kitchen set (3 dishcloths and 2 potholders), my dishcloths, and a set of potholders are up there. So if you wander by this bliggity blog...please stop by. The site address is http://vibrantcrochetart.etsy.com
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Friday, May 22, 2009
but...got a jeopardy! book from the library
and ordered the ken jennings trivia almanac from b&n.
found a pattern for an outfit i want john to make me for the audition...