Friday, April 18, 2014

Three Days of Gratitude

From April 16, 2014:

Today I am grate*full...
1. that the roads weren't slippery.
2. for my garage because I probably would have had to scrape my car without it this morning.
3. for $.20 off per gallon at Tops this morning.
4. for early morning snuggles and loves with the kids.
5. that Laurie is working the next two days! It will be decidedly less lonely. (It was.)

From April 18, 2014 (10 gratitudes because I didn't write any yesterday) I am grate*full:

1. That I get to watch the Mets on TV.
2. That Melanie's tee ball skills are getting better.
3. For our amazing babysitters.
4. That my daughter is such a good reader.
5. For new GoFundMe donations this week.
6. For new raffle donations.
7. For the time I've spent with my current piano student.
8. For the swingset we're getting (for FREE!) from friends.
9. For being able to kvetch to my BFF.
10. For long conversations with my two-year-old

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment