Thursday, August 7, 2014

Gratitudes August 4-August 7, 2014

“Today you will envy the blessings of another, or you will bask in the wonder of the amazing grace you have been given.” ~ Paul David Tripp

“To express gratitude is to put into words a beautiful sense of wholeness. Recognizing the people, the experiences, and the extraordinary gifts of life which feed our souls.” ~ Anna

“Gratitude shouldn't be an occasional incident but a continuous attitude.” ~ Anthony Nyuiemedy-Adiase

“Living in love, gratitude and forgiveness, is peaceful and spiritually rejuvenating. Living under the emotional constraints of anger and resentment is draining and toxic to heart and soul. It can be difficult to let go of past hurts, but it can also be freeing and uplifting. More and more, i choose to live in love, gratitude and forgiveness.” ~ Jaeda DeWalt

Today I am grate*full...

1. that I got the interview with the school district!
2. that Rachael Evalyn Courtney Shook is feeling better!
3. that John William Shook the Younger made breakfast for the kids.
4. that John William Shook the Elder's colonoscopy was uneventful.
5. that I found an article that I thought was lost!
6. that Monica did an awesome job on my nails.
7. that Lethia helped us take care of the kids on Sunday so that I could work.
8. for coffee.
9. that I had a job interview Monday morning.
10. for Mary-Ann's messages.
11. that the 599 program is able to re-send me the paperwork that needs to be filled out by my school.
12. that my request for an advance of my excess financial aid got where it needed to go.
13. for Kathy at the pediatrician's office for being so awesome with Rachael yesterday.
14. for Dr. Odife reassuring me on the phone last night.
15. for goodreads.com, which is where I am getting the majority of my gratitude quotes lately.
16. for the Bright Red Bookshelves all over town.
17. for Nutella and jelly sandwiches.
18. that Marc calls Nutella and jelly sandwiches "Nujelly and sammich."
19. that I can get another copy of Marc's birth certificate.
20. for my address labels.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment