“Life is a whirlwind of many opportunities. Choose to embrace all of them in deepest gratitude. Learn to forgive yourself and honour the heart that beats within you, as well as the head that rests on your shoulders. Learn how to believe in people again and not be judging or cynical to various beliefs.
"We are all of one light on this one Earth, and loving humanity makes all the difference.” ~ Michelle Cruz-Rosado
“Today I will find something beautiful.
Delicate pink blossoms on a cherry tree.
The dove resting near the lemon buds.
Sunbeams smiling from sky to earth.
Smiling on me.
"Creating" in BREATHE IN” ~ Eileen Granfors
“Appreciating what I have is my medicine.” ~ Betty Jamie Chung
“To live a life of gratitude is to open our eyes to the countless ways in which we are supported by the world around us.” ~ Gregg Krech
Today I am grate*full...
1. for this blog post from Momastery.
2. for Nutella and jelly sandwiches.
3. for Everybody Can Play.
3. for FlyLady.
4. that Melanie is getting close to being able to tie her shoes.
5. for warm weather. I love shorts weather, and the days that it will be warm enough to wear shorts around here are dwindling.
6. that we have enough food to eat.
7. that we have clean water to drink. I cannot emphasize this enough.
8. for a bed big enough to fit four of us since we seem to end up with Melanie and/or Marc in the bed every night.
9. for enough sippy cups that Marc and Rachael can fight over them.
10. that Marc liked his school.
11. that we had enough money left over after paying the rent to get some much needed snack food.
12. for fans.
13. that we're going to Danielle and Adam's wedding today!
14. for my friend Kelly buying ten raffle tickets for the Collective :)
15. that I can be a typing frog (Marc just took one of Melanie's toy magic wands and turned me into a frog.)
16. for how pretty Melanie and Rachael look in their dresses.
17. that Rachael is such a good napper.
18. for the power of routines. (Every day, sometime between 11 and noon, we put Rachael down for a nap, and usually, she recognizes it's naptime and goes right to sleep.)
19. for the cutie patootie outfits that our friend Ellen gave Rachael for her birthday!
20. for our little house. I really love our little house.