Tuesday, March 18, 2014

15 gratitudes (3/16, 3/17 and 3/18/14

“Gratitude is one of the sweet shortcuts to finding peace of mind and happiness inside. No matter what is going on outside of us, there’s always something we could be grateful for.” ~ Barry Neil Kaufman

OK so today I am grate*full...
1. That my precious Melanie Jane, who has strep, is getting better.
2. For smiles from my Rachie Roodle, and that she is starting to really enjoy music and moves to it.
3. For Pandora.
4. For my officemate Laurie. (I'm grateful for her every day; she keeps me off the ledge a lot)
5. For my study group with Becca.
6. For something work-related about which I can't post details.
7. For tissues.
8. For hand sanitizer.
9. For new pants.
(funny story - slightly less grate*full for hand sanitizer as I just opened mine and SPLATTED A BIG BLOB OF IT ON MY NEW PANTS LOL!)
10. For lists.
11. For yesterday's mail.
12. For pink raffle tickets.
13. For the Creative Dream Circle.
14. For Satin Lips Lip Balm.
15. For the band Barenaked Ladies. Love me some BNL! (And I believe it might have been JoAnn Duffy Thomasson who introduced me to them?!)

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment