Friday, March 7, 2014

Gratitudes 3/5, 3/6, and 3/7

“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” ~ William Arthur Ward

Today I am grate*full...
1. ...for my Divine Office App. It's pretty cool.
2. ...to be taking Managerial Leadership. I'm really enjoying the reading so far.
3. ...that I woke up at a relatively reasonable hour this morning.
4. ...for how cute Melanie's hair looked this morning. It is crazy hair day at her school.
5. ...for the secretary at Melanie's school, Maria. She is truly a wonder.
6. ...to be planning to attend stations of the cross this evening. I'm really looking forward to it.
7. ...that I reached out to Marc Bentley. It is so neat to be able to experience some of a seminarian's journey with him.
8. ...for our babysitter Monica.
9. ...that Rachael doesn't seem to be suffering too many ill effects from her shots yesterday.
10. ...that her growth seems to be progressing normally. She has doubled her birth weight. When she was first born we had trouble getting her to gain weight so my breath catches whenever they put her on the scale.
11. ...for the song "Africa" by Toto.
12. ...that my sister introduced me to Toto in the late 1970s.
13. ...for my job and my amazing coworkers.
14. ...for the lives of friends Ashley and Sue (and a few others to be added when I get home) who have birthdays today!
15. ...that my knee feels better than it did yesterday. It is still stiff and I have to go get x-rays taken later, but I am not limping anywhere near as badly as I did yesterday.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment