Wednesday, March 12, 2014

25 Gratitudes (3/8/14 - 3/12/14)

"Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse." ~ Henry Van Dyke

OK today I am grate*full...
1. That neither Melanie nor I have school.
2. For our babysitter Monica.
3. That the school district was prudent in their decision. It was a good idea to close rather than get everybody to school (which they probably could have done safely) and have the trip home be scarily dangerous.
4. For clean laundry.
5. For the ability to begin again.
6. For crutches.
7. For steroids that can be injected into arthritic joints for pain relief.
8. For coffee.
9. For Prilosec.
10. For the people who have agreed to donate stuff to the Chinese Raffle.
11. For Nolan.
12. That I don't have to drive to Corning today...better for the gas tank.
13. For my Keurig. No more crappy ass instant coffee.
14. That I can lie on my left side with minimal pain.
15. For study group last night. The wifi was down at Dunkin Donuts and I actually got more done than I planned.
16. For Band-Aids. I gave myself the worst paper cut ever yesterday on the pad of my left middle finger and it hurts to do EVERYTHING including type unless I have a Band-Aid on.
17. For shorts.
18. For zulily.
19. For Vera Bradley handbags.
20. For my Divine Office App.
21. For being able to share this experience with Marc and Fr. Tom.
22. That people are still fighting to keep Monterey Shock open. And that Tom O'Mara and Phil Palmesano seem to be on board.
23. For Facebook and its ability to bring people together.
24. For the gift of time to practice today.
25. For good friends.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment