Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Gratitude 3/4/14

"If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present...gratefully." ~ Maya Angelou

Today...

I'm grate*full for sleep.
I'm grate*full that I don't have uterine fibroids.
I'm grate*full for Prilosec and Zantac.
I'm grate*full for something work-related about which I will not post details.
I'm grate*full that I got to see a couple of good friends yesterday.
I'm grate*full that I got a good parking spot at the doctor's office yesterday.
I'm grate*full that the weather forecast for Friday looks absolutely gorgeous.

Love~
Elizabeth

OK, so this is a shameless plug. But I joined the Creative Dream Circle run by my friend Andrea Schroeder. Visit her website here. I'm doing the first module of her "Creative Dream Incubator" class and amazing things are happening. Get in on the Creative Soul Alchemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment