Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Gratitudes 3/19/14

“Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.” ~ Lionel Hampton

Today I am grate*full...
1. that Melanie felt better enough to go back to school today.
2. that, as of right now, neither Marc nor I have strep, although we both have sore throats and fevers.
3. for one of our students who made me smile today, on a day when it was very much needed.
4. for my friend Stacy. She's one of a kind.
5. that I didn't get killed when someone came the wrong way down a one-way street this morning on my way to work. OMG.

OK so those are backdoor gratitudes today. But I still came up with five, and I'm feeling like crap. Focusing on things you're grateful for makes the universe take notice and provide you with more opportunities to be grateful.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment