Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Gratitudes 6/20-6/24/14

"A smart manager will establish a culture of gratitude. Expand the appreciative attitude to suppliers, vendors, delivery people, and of course, customers." ~ Harvey Mackay

"Often people ask how I manage to be happy despite having no arms and no legs. The quick answer is that I have a choice. I can be angry about not having limbs, or I can be thankful that I have a purpose. I chose gratitude." ~ Nick Vujicic

"At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into a endless sea of gratitude from which I've never emerged." ~ Patch Adams

"I believe in prayer. I believe in gratitude and serving people." ~ Kiran Bedi

"Social scientists have found that the fastest way to feel happiness is to practice gratitude." ~ Chip Conley



Gratitudes for 6/20/14
For four work-related things about which I can't post details

And that I got my yearbook :)

Gratitudes for 6/21/14

1. That I got paid yesterday.
2. That we're going to Savannah and Logan's birthday party later.
3. for a massage from Melanie this morning.
4. that my husband still loves me after seven years of marriage.
5. for Nutella and jelly.

Gratitudes for 6/22/14

1. for good times spent with good friends.
2. for Nutella and jelly sandwiches.
3. for coffee.
4. for sleeping in.
5. for God's presence in my life.

And 10 gratitudes for 6/24/14 because I didn't write any yesterday

1. for people at work making me laugh.
2. for Debbie Gibson and INXS music on my Pandora.
3. for my pampering regimen.
4. for FlyLady.
5. for Jan, my predecessor at my job, for teaching me everything I know.
6. for BrainyQuote, the source for most of my quotes. Some of today's are just mind-blowing. OMG.
7. for my journal. I verbally vomit so much crap into that thing and I'm so grateful it's there for me, so I don't verbally vomit elsewhere.
8. for the Creative Dream Circle.
9. for the cookout we had at school today. It was fun.
10. that the 8th grade awards went smoothly.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment