“The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude.” ~ Thornton Wilder
Today I am grate*full...
1. for the fragrance of daisies on my desk.
2. for the music of the Beatles.
3. for my husband, who gave me some extra attention this morning, and made my sandwiches for lunch.
4. for yummy yummy cucumbers.
5. for the people who really came through for me during a difficult situation I had to deal with at work. This school has the best staff and I am going to miss them terribly when I leave my position at the end of this month.