Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Gratitudes for 6/7, 6/8, 6/9, 6/10, and 6/11/14

“Whatever you appreciate and give thanks for will increase in your life.” ~ Sanaya Roman

“Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving." ~ W.T. Purkiser

“He who does not reflect his life back to God in gratitude does not know himself.” ~ Albert Schweitzer

"We should honor Mother Earth with gratitude; otherwise our spirituality may become hypocritical." ~ Radhanath Swami

"Giving is an expression of gratitude for our blessings." ~ Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen


6/7/14
I was grate*full...
1. for good friends.
2. for good weather.
3. for beautiful babies.
4. for Sailor, my private piano student.
5. for Barbara Sher.

6/8/14
I was grate*full...
1. that I found my Empowerment Cards.
2. for Marc singing "Movin' Out" by Billy Joel at the top of his lungs, into a fan. Seriously. You haven't lived until you've heard a three-year-old sing "TRADIN' IN CHEVY CADILLAC-ACK-ACK-ACK" at the top of his lungs, into a fan. It's bloody hilarious.
3. for the life of my cousin Jack, who turned 50.
4. for the life of my friend Melanie, with whom I've been friends since I was in third grade and she was in sixth, who also celebrated a birthday.
5. for the Sunday Mass on the internet.

6/9/14
I was grate*full...
1. for warm weather.
2. for air conditioning in my car.
3. for LinkedIn.
4. for oDesk.
5. for our babysitters, Monica and Lethia.

6/10/14
I was grate*full...
1. for good weather.
2. for Melanie responding well to her new chore chart.
3. for a good dinner cooked by my handsome husband.
4. that the Mets were leading when I went to bed.
5. for cheesy poofs.

6/11/14
I am grate*full...
1. for Goodreads.
2. for LinkedIn.
3. for this phone call I got yesterday about the nonprofit I'm trying to start. The woman was unable to help me but is interested in having her daughter be involved, and told me what a great thing it was that I was doing.
4. that Paul McCartney still sings songs in their original key.
5. for Pandora.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment