Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gratitudes 6/27/14 and 6/28/14

"The kind of experience of humility and happiness that comes with gratitude tends to crowd out whatever is coarse, or ugly, or mean." ~ Kevin DeYoung

“I have learned that in every circumstance that comes my way, I can choose to respond in one of two ways: I can whine or I can worship! And I can't worship without giving thanks. It just isn't possible. When we choose the pathway of worship and giving thanks, especially in the midst of difficult circumstances, there is a fragrance, a radiance, that issues forth out of our lives to bless the Lord and others.” ~ Nancy Leigh DeMoss

Today I owe ten gratitudes and I am grate*full...

1. for my oldest daughter's imagination.
2. that John helped me get splinters out of Marc's foot this morning.
3. for sleeping in.
4. for coffee.
5. for Nutella and jelly sandwiches.
6. for the donation I got yesterday to the GoFundMe campaign. It has enabled me to purchase method books for one of our three potential students.
7. for the three new students we might have as a result of the story on the news!
8. that a friend is going to give me an acoustic piano!
9. that I got to hang out with so many CFA people yesterday, many for the last time. I am grate*full for their presence in my lives over the past year.
10. that my credit score went up 10 points in the past month!

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment