"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation." ~ Brian Tracy
I wrote the first six gratitudes in my journal yesterday; I need four more to be caught up.
Today (and yesterday) I am (was) grate*full...
1. For the people at my Dunkin Donuts around the corner.
2. That I made good progress on my Organizational Behavior homework on Monday.
3. That I got a whole bunch of bottles and cans from my friend Niki.
4. That I did NOT have to drive through the sleet. OMG. Although, even though it was icy, there was enough snow mixed in with it that I think I probably could have gotten decent traction. It would have been dicey though, so I'm glad I didn't have to drive in it...and gratefull.
5. For the Creative Dream Circle.
6. That I remembered to bring my Kindle yesterday. I would not have been able to do ANY of my work for Organizational Behavior without it.
7. For showers. I usually take my daily shower in the morning, but today, I didn't get to take it until just after we had dinner. It felt so good.
8. For cozy pajamas.
9. For my home.
10. For learning new skills.