Monday, February 3, 2014

Gratitudes 2/1/14, 2/2/14, and 2/3/14

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was ‘thank you,’ that would suffice." ~Eckhart von Hochheim

Crikey...

I owe you guys 15 gratitudes today, and am beginning again.

So today I am grate*full...

1. That the only failure is the failure to begin again.
2. For 80s week on Jeopardy!
3. For amazing coworkers and bosses.
4. That the transaction I had to do this morning at the bank turned out to be less complicated than I thought.
5. For my dear and loving husband.
6. For special time spent with Marc. He was playing the "drums" and I was dancing, and he kept telling me to "freeze." So I would freeze in all these odd positions. He thought that was really funny.
7. For kind words from my friend Stacey on Facebook. So often that blasted site is used for evil. I'm glad - and grate*full - that Stacey is using it for good.
8. For friends that promised bottles and cans for my GoFundMe bottle and can drive - and delivered.
9. For my psychiatric nurse practitioner.
10. For Bruno Mars' dance moves in the Super Bowl halftime show last night.
11. For Renee Fleming's amazing performance of the National Anthem on the Super Bowl last night.
12. For the conversation I had with my sister last night during the game. I hadn't talked to her in forever.
13. That my baby ate solid food for the first time tonight and did it like a pro! (She's a genius. I'm sure of it.)
14. For Night-time baby bath and lotion. Whether it works or not, it makes the baby smell so good!
15. For Melanie being such a good helper!

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment