Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Gratitudes 2/5/14

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance." ~Eckart Tolle

Today I am grate*full...

1. for snowdays!
2. for our neighbor Wayne who snowblew our driveway and sidewalk!
3. for snuggles with Rachael and hearing her laugh.
4. that Melanie is safe and sound. We had a scare where we couldn't find her in the house and she wouldn't respond when we called her. Took us about 20 minutes to find her. She had fallen asleep in our bed and pulled the covers up over her head. We had looked under the covers, but apparently not in the right spot. Only when John ripped them all the way off the bed did we find her.
5. That I was able to support my high school friend Dani's small business today. Check it out here

Love~
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I've been keeping mine in my journal but haven't made it over here to add them.

    Today I'm grateful:

    1 for my husband's willingness to go out and snow blow the driveway. We got a seriously crazy amount of snow dropped on us overnight and there was no way we were getting out of here.

    2 my father in law traveled safely here and back home and left before the snow hit.

    3 We had friends over today so the girls had someone to play with and I had someone to chat with.

    4 for naps. I often don't sleep well at night so I dozed off today since my husband was working from home.

    5 that we all seem to be on the recovery side of the illness that hit our house last week. Almost everyone had a fever for a day or two and cold symptoms but we seem to be on the mend.

    ReplyDelete