"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ GK Chesterton
Today I owe ten gratitudes. I am sick...again...I had a terrible allergic reaction to an elbow brace I had been wearing and it has spread over my entire body so I have been living in a Benadryl coma.
But I remain grate*full...
1. for how handsome my son looks after his new haircut.
2. that we got our federal tax refund today.
3. that I was able to get the prescription to treat my rash.
4. for a day off from work today, even though it was because I was sick.
5. for Mary Kay products.
6. for Jeopardy!
7. for Brainyquote.com
8. for Benadryl...although it keeps me in a complete daze it does calm the itching.
9. for my husband...who is weathering my complete inability to do anything with his usual aplomb.
10. for Friends on DVD.