Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gratitudes for 2/25 and 2/26/14

"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder." ~ GK Chesterton

Today I owe ten gratitudes. I am sick...again...I had a terrible allergic reaction to an elbow brace I had been wearing and it has spread over my entire body so I have been living in a Benadryl coma.

But I remain grate*full...

1. for how handsome my son looks after his new haircut.
2. that we got our federal tax refund today.
3. that I was able to get the prescription to treat my rash.
4. for a day off from work today, even though it was because I was sick.
5. for Mary Kay products.
6. for Jeopardy!
7. for Brainyquote.com
8. for Benadryl...although it keeps me in a complete daze it does calm the itching.
9. for my husband...who is weathering my complete inability to do anything with his usual aplomb.
10. for Friends on DVD.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment