Friday, February 21, 2014

Gratitude 2/21/14

“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today I am grate*full...

1. for the Creative Dream Circle. I cannot begin to come close to expressing enough gratitude for this place.
2. that i JUST GOT A GIG PLAYING OUT. ok, so it's an unpaid gig at a coffee shop, but it's PLAYING. it's PERFORMING. it's FINDING THAT SPACE INSIDE ME THAT JUMPS FOR JOY and BRINGING OUT MY BEST, MOST ALIVE SELF.
3. for my ridiculous myriad of eclectic stations on Pandora, which I still flip through until I find something that sings to my soul LOL.
4. for Friday! Two snaps for Friday y'all!
5. that pitchers and catchers have reported to spring training and it will soon be baseball season! Let's go Mets!

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment