"Thanks to those who hated me,
You made me stronger.
Thanks to those who loved me,
You made my heart go fonder.
Thanks to those who cared,
You made me feel important.
Thanks to those who entered into my life,
You made me who I am today.
Thanks to those who left,
You showed me that nothing lasts forever.
Thanks to those who stayed,
You showed me true friendship.
Thanks to those who listened,
You made me feel like I was worth it." ~ Unknown
Once again, I owe you 15 gratitudes. I have been writing them down, but I haven't been posting them. Are you noticing any shifts in your life since you've been flexing your gratitude muscle?
Today I am grate*full...
1. for date nights.
2. for improvements in my marriage.
3. for books.
4. for Rachael smiles, coos, and giggles.
5. for Monica, babysitter extraordinaire
6. that Marc, who had a fever last night, is better this morning.
7. for an awesome day at work yesterday.
8. for amazing food at Sorge's. Seafood Alfredo for me, triple parmesan for John William Shook the Younger, he had a seafood chowder that was freaking to die for, and chocolate cake for dessert. And yes, it was impossibly delicious.
9. that Monica brought clothes for Rachael and toys for Melanie and Marc.
10. that my cousin Courtney turned 20 yesterday (holy crap, how in the hell is she 20?!)
11. for MY COUCH.
12. for MY LOVE SEAT.
13. for My Muppet-skin pillow.
14. That I got to sleep in until ALMOST 8:00.
15. That we went out and got some much-needed stuff today, including a new Spinbrush (my last one bit the big one a couple of months ago), flossers for my Reach Access, new mouth rinse for me and Melanie, shampoo, body wash (I had some different kinds but it's nice to have my usual back)...it feels like my life is returning to normal after a LONG time of lack.