Monday, December 30, 2013

12/30 Gratitudes and Daily Reminder about the Gratitude Challenge!

Today I am grate*full...

1. for the friendship and life of my friend Dave. Today is his birthday. He's Rachael's godfather. We have been friends for over 20 years now and I absolutely adore him. And since he and his son got to come for Rachael's baptism, now my children do too.

2. for my donors to my GoFundMe campaign. I'm raising money to send myself to Musikgarten training this summer and get my business off the ground by this fall.

3. for something funny that Marc said yesterday. Often, when the kids come up to us asking for something to eat, we offer a few suggestions that are met with "no." So then John will suggest something outrageous, usually an elephant or a porcupine. Yesterday we were getting ready to leave for church, and we had let Marc sleep late, so we told him we were bringing Froot Loops with us for him to have for breakfast. He asked me if Melanie and I had had breakfast, and I told him that we had, and that Daddy had too. And then he said, "But daddy wants porcupine!" It was really funny.

4. that Rachael rolled around on the floor babbling yesterday. It was very sweet and cute and made me really happy.

5. that the Giants ended their season with a win.

The 365-Day Gratitude Challenge begins this Wednesday, just two days away! For more details, see the Gratitude Challenge page or send an e-mail to 365gratitudes@gmail.com.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment