Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gratitudes 12/29/13 and Daily Reminder about Gratitude Challenge

Today I am grate*full...

1. that I got my first donation on my GoFundMe campaign to raise money to get my Musikgarten business off the ground.

2. that I got to see Rachael roll over today.

3. that Marc found Melanie's Sofia the First doll.

4. for the amazing talk we had at the UU this morning on Picking and Scrapping, the Art of Getting By. It was so not what I expected when the person who set it up said that this woman was coming to give a talk about poverty.

5. for the amazing visit we had yesterday with my BFF, her husband, and her dog.

The 365-day gratitude challenge begins on Wednesday! Sign up by sending an e-mail to 365gratitudes@gmail.com. I will never give your e-mail to anyone without your permission. Commit to writing down five gratitudes per day and see what shifts you have in your consciousness.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment