Saturday, December 28, 2013

Gratitudes 12/28/13

Today I am grate*full...

1. for the annual UK/U of L basketball game, taking place at 4:00 today.

2. for the beautiful weather we're having. I went out to get the mail in short sleeves and no coat and my teeth didn't chatter! (At the end of December in upstate NY this is really saying something.)

3. For crowdfunding sites like Indiegogo and GoFundMe. I have set up a GoFundMe account to try to get some help raising money to start my Musikgarten business this fall. My 40th birthday keeps getting closer and I'm not living up to my potential. I'm looking for investors to help me get there.

4. For Marc saying, "I nove it! Tank you Santa!" every time he opened a Christmas present.

5. For my house. I don't express gratitude for my house enough. I really love our little house.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment