Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gratitude 12/14/13

1. Today I am grate*full for my friend Niki loaning me her stand mixer. OMG the thing is amazing. It has actually made baking this year fun instead of tedium that kills my wrists.

2. I'm grate*full that it looks like Christmas outside and we didn't have to do much venturing out in the snow.

3. I'm grate*full for FlyLady incorporating breaks into her system. Every time I've completed some dough/batter today I've taken a 15 minute break and it's made all the difference.

4. I'm grate*full that my mom and husband remind me to put things away as I go. Because of this I realized quickly before putting it in the oven that I'd put 2 1/2 cups of SALT instead of 2 1/2 cups of SUGAR into my banana bread mixture. OMG it was disgusting! Luckily it wasn't too late to scrap and start over and I had plenty of the ingredients.

5. I'm grate*full for my beautiful home. It has greatly improved my husband's and my marriage to be in our own space.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment