Today I am grate*full...
1. for the amazing Christmas we had yesterday.
2. for the quietude of the office today.
3. that I got to talk to my precious babies on the phone at lunchtime. And that I have my precious babies. I read an interview in O Magazine where Oprah talked with a set of parents who lost their son in the Sandy Hook school shooting last year. It broke my heart so bad I started crying right there in the middle of the faculty room. Talking to them and my husband made me feel so much better.
4. for my dear and loving husband who is working so hard to make our little house a home.
5. That in the same issue of O magazine, Oprah wrote about...gratitude.