Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Catching up POSTING of the gratitude

"Take full account of the excellencies which you possess, and in gratitude remember how you would hanker after them, if you had them not." ~~ Marcus Aurelius

Today, Tuesday, May 6:

I am grate*full...
1. that my friend Meg saved my behind today. Literally. She has no idea.
2. for my "Relaxation" station on Pandora.
3. that so far, the tears have held off. I'm having a really rough day today.
4. for a picture I found of Melanie and Rachael taken shortly after Rachael was born.
5. for the ability to begin again.

Monday, May 5:

I am grate*full...
1. That my fridge is so full that I had trouble getting my creamer out this morning.
2. That we have so much bottled water that I had to move it to get at the scale to weigh myself.
3. For our fan in the living room. After I doled out carrots for the week I was burning up.
4. That I woke up early enough to do my journal before school, plus pack lunch.
5. For the picture I got of Marc sleeping last night. It was so sweet. (I often call Marc "Marcus Aurelius" so that's why I chose this quote.)

Sunday, May 4:

I am grate*full:
1. for naps. Got a good, long holy nap of obligation today. It felt wonderful.
2. for a good Mass at St. Mary's and how nice the people are there.
3. for groceries and an awesome dinner that John made.
4. for snuggles with the kids.
5. for clean water to drink.

Saturday, May 3:

I am grate*full...

1. that Monica got Rachael a onesie that says "Little Sister."
2. for Rachael laughs.
3. for comfy pajamas.
4. for my Keurig and for K cups.
5. for our SNAP benefits.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment