Friday, May 16, 2014

Gratitudes 5/15 and 5/16/14

"There is no joy without gratitude." ~ Brene Brown

"I try to be grateful for the abundance of the blessings that I have, for the journey that I'm on, and to relish each day as a gift." ~ James McGreevey

Yesterday, 5/15/14, I was grate*full...

1. that my surgery got scheduled. This means that, hopefully, there's an end-date in sight for this medical nonsense that I have going on inside of me.

2. for cuddles and snuggles with the Roodle.

3. for how observant Marc is getting. One of my thumbnails split a couple of days ago and the one side of it is really sore. So I keep a bandaid wrapped around it to minimize the pain that goes with touching, well, anything. He looks at my finger yesterday and says, "You have boo-boo, Mommy?" "Yes, honey, Mommy has a boo-boo. My fingernail split." "Does it hurt?" It was so cute and sweet!

4. for Joey Show on DVD. I think I'm grateful for that every day.

5. for clean water to drink. So many people in the world don't have it, and I try hard not to take it for granted. I got really dizzy yesterday and I think between dehydration and my tendency to be anemic rearing its ugly head, I was making myself pretty sick. I've tried to drink more today.

Today, 5/16/14, I am grate*full...

1. for something work-related about which I can't post details.

2. that, when I created a Richard Marx Pandora station, the first song it played, "Endless Summer Nights," was my favorite Richard Marx song!

3. THAT I JUST GOT AN E-MAIL FOR A JOB INTERVIEW!

4. for Andrea Schroeder and the Creative Dream Circle. If you have any kind of creative dream you're pursuing, you MUST visit this page.

5. that doing my "big three" always gets me feeling better, even if it takes me a long time to get there.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment