Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Gratitudes for 5/27 and 5/28/14

"Gratitude is the most exquisite form of courtesy." ~ Jacques Maritain

"Of all the characteristics needed for both a happy and morally decent life, none surpasses gratitude. Grateful people are happier, and grateful people are more morally decent." ~ Dennis Prager

Today I am grate*full...

1. that the more I express my gratitude, the more opportunities the universe provides me with to express gratitude.

2. for the beautiful landscape where I live. On my drive to work this morning, I was struck by the beauty of two hills, the valley between them, and another hill behind them.

3. that spring is gently turning to summer.

4. that my beautiful daughter (who is 6) still wants to sleep in Mommy's bed at night. She is growing so fast, but moments like these remind me that she is still my little girl and I love that.

5. that I found a lost article.

6. for something work-related about which I can't post details, but for which I'm grateful.

7. for flip-flops. I love them.

8. for FlyLady.

9. that they have located the girls being held prisoner by Boko Haram in Nigeria.

10. for amazing and loyal friends.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment