Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Catching up Gratitudes

"When a person doesn't have gratitude, something is missing in his or her humanity." ~ Elie Wiesel

I am a few days behind this time, so today I am grate*full...

1. for an objective that makes my heart sing.
2. that I found a folder I needed for work.
3. that I found a budget template that I can work with.
4. for my Lifetouch School Year Calendar :)
5. for the ice cream that's waiting for me in my fridge. I mean freezer.
6. for Rachael's impishness and mischievousness (I probably won't always be grate*full for this).
7. for work blessings.
8. for Pandora.
9. for the roof over my head.
10. for cable.
11. for internet.
12. for electricity.
13. for natural gas.
14. for trash removal.
15. for clean water to drink.
16. for my dear and loving husband.
17. for chocolate.
18. for the Indigo Girls.
19. for Joey Show on DVD.
20. for naps.
21. for Barbara Sher.
22. for Wishcraft.
23. for Andrea Schroeder.
24. for Becky Natale (on her birthday).
25. for Avril Lavigne and Alanis Morissette.

On Friday, May 9, I was grate*full...
1. For being paid.
2. For BEAUTIFUL weather.
3. For good coffee.
4. For diaper coupons from Tops.
5. That we're all wearing our recital t-shirts and look awesome.
6. That I got to snuggle my Rachie Roodle at work this morning.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment