Thursday, May 8, 2014

Gratitudes 5/8/14

"Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind." ~ Lionel Hampton

When I am struggling, it is important to make sure I do the "Big Three" every day: journal, pray, and express my gratitude. I have been struggling lately. So I cannot just do gratitude half-heartedly. I must do it with my whole heart. That means even if I do write it in my journal, it is important that I am accountable, here, and on the Facebook group.

Therefore...

Today I am grate*full...
1. for the roof over my head.
2. for enough food to eat in my home.
3. that my children are all safe in their beds.
4. for the donations I've received for the raffle and the GoFundMe campaign.
5. for rain that washes away pollen in the atmosphere and makes flowers and food grow.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment