Friday, May 30, 2014

Gratitudes for 5/29 and 5/30/14

"Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for." ~ Zig Ziglar

"Feeling gratitude isn't born in us - it's something we are taught, and in turn, we teach our children." ~ the late, great, Dr. Joyce Brothers


Today I am grate*full...
1. for my late night conversations with Marc.
2. that Sriram Hathwar won the spelling bee! (Well, he was declared a co-champion with this kid from Texas.) It was a really exciting final round.
3. for beautiful weather.
4. for our new TV/DVD combo that we got from our friend Jen Spicer. I'm so grateful not to have to tax my laptop playing DVDs anymore.
5. for good party songs playing on my Pandora.
6. for realizing that chair dancing is good for my anxiety.
7. for Clorox wipes.
8. for chocolate.
9. for good friends. Got to hang with both my sixth and seventh period crews today.
10. that my husband told me I look hot this morning.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment