Thursday, May 22, 2014

Gratitudes for 5/20, 5/21. and 5/22

"The struggle ends when the gratitude begins." ~Neale Donald Walsch

"Gratitude is an opener of locked-up blessings." ~Marianne Williamson

"Do not take anything for granted — not one smile or one person or one rainbow or one breath, or one night in your cozy bed." ~Terri Guillemets

I've had a rough couple of days. I'll admit it. I thought I was going to end up coloring again, but I'm OK.

So today, May 22, 2014, I am grate*full...

1. that we're not doing any more fire drills today. Being on crutches and in so much pain makes them very difficult.

2. that my dear and loving husband made me lunch.

3. that the kids are going to get to play with their friends Hyland and Trynatie today.

4. that I subscribed to Menu-Mailer and am getting some good tips that I think we can use.

5. for early morning snuggles with the Roodle.

6. for getting to see her play with her big sissy this morning.

7. for Enya on my Pandora.

8. for the black t-shirt I'm wearing. I really love it.

9. for Bruno Mars.

10. for chocolate.

11. for chocolate-covered espresso beans.

12. for clean water to drink.

13. for something work-related about which I can't post details.

14. that Whitney Houston lived and sang. She had some problems, but dang, that girl could sing!

15. that I go by my kids' former doctor's office on the way home from work and that I don't have to fax the release of records form that I have. Long story.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment