Saturday, May 24, 2014

Gratitudes for 5/24/14

"America's fighting men and women sacrifice much to ensure that our great nation stays free. We owe a debt of gratitude to the soldiers that have paid the ultimate price for this cause, as well as for those who are blessed enough to return from the battlefield unscathed." ~ Allen Boyd

Today I am grate*full....

1. that Rachael is adapting well to eating solids. We ran low on formula this month so we're trying to increase the time in between bottles. Last night for dinner she ate a whole jar of baby sweet potatoes.

2. for absolutely gorgeous weather.

3. for the sacrifices of our veterans, especially my father and father-in-law.

4. that we have friends who are comfortable calling us in their time of need.

5. that thanks to our friend Jen, we now have a TV for our bedroom that has a built-in DVD player. I now do not have to play my Joey Show DVDs on my laptop anymore. :) :) :)

Love~
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment