“As we learn to give thanks for all of life and death, for all of this given world of ours, we find a deep joy. It is the joy of trust, the joy of faith in the faithfulness at the heart of all things. It is the joy of gratefulness in touch with the fullness of life.” ~ David Steindl-Rast
Today I am grate*full....
1. that we were able to get Marc some of the milk he needs (he's lactose intolerant and needs Lactaid).
2. that we got farmer's market coupons at WIC today.
3. for watching Harry Potter with my girl.
4. for the extended playdate the kids got with Ezra and dinner with Jen.
5. for positive feedback from my freelance job.