Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Gratitudes for 7/1/14

“How would your life be different if...you began each day by thanking someone who has helped you? Let today be the day...You make it a point to show your gratitude to others. Send a letter or card, make a call, send a text or email, tell them in person...do whatever you have to do to let them know you appreciate them.” ~ Steve Maraboli

Today I am grate*full...
1. that my job interview went well.
2. that Marc Everett Thomas Shook kept calling the chicken "chicken brains" and it was funny.
3. for our SNAP benefits.
4. that I got my prescriptions and my appointment with Barb rescheduled.
5. that Melanie Jane Shook is such a good helper. Oftentimes, we don't give her enough credit for all the help she gives us, and she can be a queen of complaining and whining, but she does give us a lot of help and I'm grate*full for that.

Love~
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment