"Gratitude is the heart's first language." ~ Joey Garcia
Today I am grate*full...
1. that we seemed to have turned a corner with my son's potty training. He went pee on the potty three times today, two of them without being prompted.
2. for this face Rachael makes that we call the "stinkyface." She scrunches up her nose and huffs a few times. It's hilarious.
3. that my FIL bought food for our dinner.
4. for an unexpected visit from our step-granddaughter Kristina.
5. for the Potterhead Weekend on ABC Family.
6. that the Mets won another game!