“Gratitude begins in our hearts and then dovetails into behavior. It almost always makes you willing to be of service, which is where the joy resides. It means that you are willing to stop being such a jerk. When you are aware of all that has been given to you, in your lifetime and the past few days, it is hard not to be humbled, and pleased to give back.” ~ Anne LaMott
Today I am grate*full...
1. For great feedback from my oDesk job.
2. That I got a canvas for a Secretary I position in Chemung County.
3. That Melanie got a good report at the dentist.
4. That the hygienist said that she "was a pleasure to work with."
5. That we got Marc a dental appointment.