Happy happy birthday America!!!!!!!!!!!
“Having unceasingly grateful life requires demonstrating gratitude daily whether our daily life treats us kindly or not.” ~ Assegid Habtewold
Today I am grate*full...
1. that I live where I do. I really do love being an American.
2. for this ability to be home with the kids for a while. I love seeing them play together.
3. that my unemployment has enabled us to help my father-in-law get to these infusion appointments.
4. that my husband turns on my Joey Show DVDs for me at night.
5. for coffee with my father-in-law this morning.