Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Gratitudes 1/8/14

Don’t plant your bad days.
They grow into weeks.
The weeks grow into months.
Before you know it, you’ve
got yourself a bad year.
~Tom Waits

Today I am grate*full...

1. for a two-hour delay this morning due to the cold. More time with the babies is always better.

2. for my friend Julia, for suggesting a sub when my friend and coworker Lindsey told me she was too sick to come in today. As a result...

3. I'm grate*full that I got to see my friend and coworker Allyson, who came in to sub for Lindsey :)

4. for my compatriots in the gratitude challenge. :) Were I in this alone, I would have been sorely tempted to blow it off today, because I'm getting tired, but I have to be a leader :)

5. that the dry-erase markers I ordered last month came in today. They write amazingly, and they're all my signature color, purple.

Love~
Elizabeth

Thanks to Antonia Montoya for the book from which I'm taking the quotes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment